Over customised legacy systems are the death-knell of innovation. Too inflexible to achieve the data agility your business needs, yet too embedded to throw them away.
How can you reduce this dependency and design a data architecture that will enable business agility in a hybrid world of legacy and new systems?
We’ll examine these issues as well as how to:
• Reduce your dependency on inflexible (and over-customised) legacy systems
• Scale back your ETRM/CTRM to core functionality and build microservices
• From batch to near real-time: Intraday risk and P&L, consolidated position keeping
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear
• Real world examples of these techniques being applied
• Key lessons learned – from the project coalface
• Problems you might encounter and how to overcome them
Join us and put your questions to our experts